WRL Advertising is seeking a part-time 3D Modeling, Animation and Video Editing Intern. The selected candidate will gain experience working in a creative, fast-paced environment with exposure to a variety of marketing and communications focus areas. The candidate will participate in projects using their 3D modeling skills, and have the opportunity to work on animation, lighting, texturing techniques as well as rendering using internal and external render farms. The intern will also attend and help with on-site video shoots as needed.
This paid, part-time internship allows senior or post-graduate students to gain real world, hands-on experience through valuable client work as well as the opportunity for professional growth by working in a variety of industries including consumer, non-profit, B2B, B2C, industrial, manufacturing, education, healthcare, retail, technology, etc.
The 3D Modeling, Animation and Video Editing Intern is responsible for supporting the Director of Motion Graphics and the Videographer/3D & Motion Graphic Designer inimplementing a variety of projects.
- Develop 3D modeling projects as assigned using Autodesk 3ds Max and/or Blender
- Work on motion graphic videos as assigned
- Participate in both internal team and client meetings
- Will assist with video shoots as needed.
- Contribute to other projects as assigned
Ideal Applicants Possess:
- Undergraduate or Post-Graduate degree in 3-D Motion Graphics, Video, Design or a related field
- Experience in 3D modeling in Autodesk 3ds Max and/or Blender
- Some experienceusing Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects.
- Some experience with Photography or Videography
- Strong interpersonal, critical thinking and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading
- A positive attitude, drive and a willingness to learn
- Previous internship experience is also a plus
If you’re interested in joining the WRL team, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please. Help us generate + positive results today!