WRL Advertising is currently looking for a part-time Sales/Marketing Intern to join our agency this Spring. This position is for an individual with strong communication and organizational skills, who is excited by the prospect of working in a creative, fast-paced ad agency environment.
This paid internship allows a senior or postgraduate student to gain real world, hands-on experience through valuable client work. The duties of this position include sales prospecting, cold calling, participation in client and creative meetings, creative writing, copywriting, account management, event marketing, market research, campaign strategy, SEO training, and media buying. This internship is used as a gateway to a possible permanent account executive position at WRL.
- Cultivate new business as well as service existing customers
- Assist in the planning and implementation of sales/marketing strategies and projects
- Contribute to generating sales leads through sales tools, industry networking, online research and company prospect database
- Assist in the creative process with our creative staff
- Maintain regular contact with account base, ensuring customer satisfaction meeting deadlines
- Represent our organization well within the community
Ideal Applicants Possess:
- Senior-level Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree in marketing, sales, media communications or advertising, however journalism and business majors interested in advertising may apply
- Knowledge of advertising agency capabilities
- Cold calling and prospecting ability
- Good written and verbal communication, sales presentation and closing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in web and multimedia project management a plus
If you’re interested in joining the WRL team, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.