WRL Advertising is currently seeking an experienced, bright, enthusiastic search engine optimization and web marketing specialist to join our team.
- Developing techniques and employing methods to streamline and/or automate aspects of interactive marketing insights, reporting and analysis
- Perform baseline audits prior to campaigns (website architecture audits, content audits, competitive audits)
- Define metrics and measures for SEO success and report results to both the internal team and the clients
- Manage tactical SEO initiatives including on-site optimizations, keyword analysis, web content development, site auditing and competitive analysis
- Manage and optimize daily PPC campaigns for keywords, ad copy and quality scores.
- Meeting new clients working in a wide range of industries, determining their specific online marketing/advertising needs, and communicating their options to them clearly and concisely
- Source of expertise on all current popular social media and online marketing platforms, with the ability to clearly share expertise with clients both orally and in writing tutorials
- Researching new platforms and upcoming developments in social media and web marketing
- Working closely with WRL sales team, artists, copywriters, web developers and outside vendors to plan campaigns and marketing strategy
4-year college-level degree or equivalent experience
Two to Four years in search engine optimization or search engine marketing
Advanced understanding of Google Analytics, social media and interactive internet marketing. Google certifications are a plus
Strong organizational, problem solving and presentation skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to explain current web marketing techniques to clients with little or no technical background or online experience
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.