We have a few new (and familiar) faces around here at WRL, and we’re so happy to have them on our team! Help us welcome them and learn more about each new WRLian by checking out the “5 Fast Facts” each have written about themselves.
Cheryl Molnar, Senior Art Director
1. New Netflix Series: The Haunting of Hill House – I can’t say enough about the first season. It’s one of the best series I’ve seen.
2. Weekend Plans: I love watching OSU Football! I’m an alumna and had such a great experience there and football was part of it. Go Bucks!
3. Social Addiction: I’m a digital hoarder on Pinterest – I love everything home décor.
4. Favorite Role in Life: Being a mom and wife
5. Did You Know: I worked at WRL around 9 years ago and I’m thrilled to be back.
Cindy Boyd, Account Executive and Writer
1. Latest Home Project: I just built and designed a new house and decorated it HGTV/Fixer Upper- style complete with a shiplap ceiling and accents of 100-year-old barn wood used to create the mantel, beams, range hood and sliding barn door.
2. Love of My Life: My cavipoo, Riley. He is all kinds of cute, spoiled rotten and has me trained to follow all of his commands.
3. Guilty Pleasure: Reality television shows like Dancing with the Stars, Big Brother and Survivor.
4. Aspirations: To someday refinish my guest bedroom furniture using chalk paint. Also, to visit Universal Studios — The World of Harry Potter, again.
5. Favorite Book Genres: Sci-Fi/fantasy, mysteries and of course, the Harry Potter series.
Arielle Gardner, Bookkeeper
1. Family First: I have two beautiful children. I got the best of both worlds with a boy age 9, and a girl age 13.
2. My Passion in Life: Pitbull rescue and rehabilitation. I also love changing people’s mind about the breed as I have a service animal named Harley that is pure “pibby” sweetness and joy.
3. My Family’s Passion in Life: I love to watch my son in martial arts. His dedication and extreme passion at age 9 is amazing to me.
4. Favorite Pastime: Definitely reading and not watching TV
5. BFF: My mother is my absolute bestie!