The WRL Team
Our team is youthful, creative and tech-savvy, with the right blend of experience
and skills + committed to generating positive results for you.
Jeff LeBeau President
Bob Isenberg VP of Creative Services
James Hill Director of Motion Graphics
- Nickname: Bulldog
- Aspirations: To be a great father and husband each and every day. To grow WRL, provide result-driven services for our clients and empower our employees to reach their potential. To enjoy every day!
- Core Expertise: New business development, Advertising, Marketing Strategy, Project Management, Team Management, Networking, and Cold calling
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Message development, Branding, Client collaboration and service, Media negotiating, Vision, Attention to detail, Planning, Organization, Problem solving and Management
- Personal Statement: With our comprehensive service offering, it is important to identify the proper mediums to use to reach a client’s target market while working within their budget. We are most successful when we can partner with our clients and become an extension of their company, working seamlessly together to bring their products and services to a new level.
- Associations/Organizations: Current Board Member of Beacon Charitable Pharmacy, Previous Board Member of Child and Adolescent Services, active in Chamber activities and LSC events.
- Accreditations: Graduate of Leadership Stark County’s 22nd Class, Awarded Stark County Twenty Under 40 in 2017, Graduate of the greatest MAC school – U of A – Go Zips!
- Nickname: Tenacious B
- Aspirations: Nothing has been decided yet. I could turn out to be anyone at all.
- Core Expertise: Design, Branding, Conceptualization, Market strategy, Creative writing, Client collaboration
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Project management, Team management, Talent detection
- Personal Statement: Get noticed and get results. Failure to do this is not worth all the advertising awards in the world. Keep your eye on the goals, and the correct design, concept and strategy will follow.
- Associations/Organizations: Member Canton Advertising Federation, Past Board Member of Canton Advertising Club, Stark State College – Digital Media Advisory Committee
- Accreditations: Winner of numerous CAF Addy awards, CAF Mouse Trap Award for outstanding service, Judge - 2003 Dayton Addy Awards
- Aspirations: It’s not the tools or software we use - anyone can buy and learn those. It’s the minds behind them that make all the difference.
- Core Expertise: 3D modeling and animation, plus Video and Motion graphics
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Computer hardware and new technologies
- Personal Statement: Whatever you do, don’t congratulate yourself too much. You’re not that good.
- Associations/Organizations: Volunteer at Stark County Humane Society; Adobe Customer Advisors Community; NVIDIA Quadro Technology Advisory Council; National Create Awards, Best of Category; AAF Addy Awards, numerous Gold, Silver and Bronze.
Thomas Budinsky Strategic Creative Director
Tracy Arenson Senior Art Director
Todd Locke Advisor
- Nickname: Captain Serious
- Aspirations: To become the global Ruzzle champion.
- Core Expertise: Marketing communication strategy, creativity with a purpose, message development, writing and design to meet specific objectives, client collaboration and service, corporate identity, branding and brand management
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Process development, account and project management, focused work ethic, leadership, planning, attention to detail, organization and vision
- Personal Statement: Design is everything. It is not limited to the arrangement of pictures, color and typography or other elements people traditionally think of. When we help clients overcome communication challenges, we actually help them “design” solutions – from strategies to message development to design – right through the completion of tactics.
- Nickname: Trizzle
- Aspirations: To live life to its absolute fullest.
- Core Expertise: Project management, Print and web design, Client collaboration
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Attention to detail, Organization, Advertising, Planning
- Personal Statement: “Design is the method of putting form and content together. Design, just as art, has multiple definitions; there is no single definition. Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that’s why it is so complicated.” – Paul Rand
- Associations/Organizations: Women’s Impact Inc., Athena International
Dave Fenn Senior Account Manager
Matt Nist Account Executive
Jon Molnar Account Executive & Food Stylist
- Aspirations: There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing a client’s business grow.
- Core Expertise: Client collaboration, Strategy, Marketing, Advertising, Branding, Vision
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Creatively leveraging opportunities and challenges for clients, Planning, Attention to detail
- Personal Statement: “Plan the sale when you plan the ad.” - Leo Burnett
- Associations/Organizations: Past president IABC/Cleveland, Past vice president Akron Derby Downs
- Nickname: I have several depending on who you ask... my mom and dad have called me Match my whole life, and I'm Uncle Matchie to the cutest and most awesome niece (Lily) and nephew (Evan) around.
- Aspirations: I want to be a golf course architect and incorporate ideas from courses I've played. Or, I'd like to own a restaurant with one of my best friends. We've already named it Juleps.
- Core Expertise: Building relationships with my clients and making it more of a friendship than just a "business transaction," marketing, effective communication, sales, customer service, problem-solving
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Writing, editing, detail-oriented, project management, operations
- Personal Statement: I think you have to take a collaborative approach with the customer and get to know them and their business. You have to know what their strategy and goals are and help them get there. I'm not of the belief that you should sell something just to sell something. Consult with them and create solutions that make the most sense for them based on their strategy and goals.
- Aspirations: To watch my daughters grow and achieve everything they want out of life.
- Core Expertise: New business development, brand building, food styling, direct mail, marketing strategy, food-related advertising
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Trained chef, planning, message development, social media strategy
- Personal Statement: “Without promotion, something terrible happens... nothing!” ~P. T. Barnum
Bobby Lipps Director of Web Development
Chris Chiera Web Developer
Kyle Stankovich Web Developer
- Aspirations: To be a great web developer who goes above and beyond to get the job done.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: OpenCart, E-Commerce, Web Scraping, API integration and plugin development
- Personal Statement: Do what it takes to be happy, work hard and never give up.
- Nickname: K Stank
- Aspirations: To become a very skillful and creative web programmer who can build awesome stuff for the world.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Unity3D, Shopify, Video Production, Adobe Suite, Skyrim
- Personal Statement: Don't let any obstacle stop you from achieving your desired success, no matter your situation.
- Associations/Organizations: I go to my local YMCA. Also a member of Arrow Television at my school.
Olivia Huntley Communications Team Lead
Cindy Boyd Account Executive/Writer
John Gallagher Online Marketing Specialist
- Aspirations: To travel the world, always in search of new adventures.
- Core Expertise: Strategic writing – for websites, social media, press releases, blogs, proposals, feature stories, etc. – public relations, brand strategy, marketing research and campaigns, and corporate and internal communications.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Media pitching, project management, planning, organization, critical thinking, networking, AP Style, editing.
- Personal Statement: "Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality." – Nikos Kazantzakis
I believe that the key to marketing and communications is not only putting our clients and their needs first, but it’s about building a lasting connection with a well-crafted message and an exceptional story. When a career and a passion come together – vision, creativity and success will soon follow. I have found my passion.
- Associations/Organizations: Member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association, Member of the Beacon Charitable Pharmacy Marketing Committee, Member of the Green Schools Foundation (GSF) Communication Committee
- Nickname: Cindy Lou Who & Cinderella
- Aspirations: Produce the best possible end product for my clients to help them achieve their business goals -- on time, on budget and with a smile.
- Core Expertise: Writing and messaging, project management, employee communications and intranet expertise.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Organization, branding, marketing strategy, video production, problem solving, plate spinning and being the calm in the eye of the storm.
- Personal Statement: “Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic.” ~ Albus Dumbledore
Message and voice are an integral part of sharing your brand with the world. Communicating who you are and what you do in a way that differentiates your company or product amidst a sea of sameness is key. Let’s make some marketing magic.
- Nickname: Chris - it’s actually my brother’s name, but that doesn’t usually stop my parents.
- Aspirations: To crack the administrative password on my own computer.
- Core Expertise: On-page and off-page SEO, SEM campaign creation and management, Demand generation, Copywriting, Project management, Social media management
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Branding, Email marketing, Video production, Proposal writing
- Personal Statement: If you are ever accused of being a Christian, there should be enough evidence to convict you.
- Associations/Organizations: NCAA Athletics; also, I own a library card. I figured that was important.
Norio Saneshige Creative Director
David Jensen Senior Art Director
Cheryl Molnar Senior Art Director
- Nickname: Circles
- Aspirations: To inspire clients to discover their full potential.
- Core Expertise: Responsible for creative output with oversight of the team and creative processes in print, web, multimedia, motion graphics, photography and branding.
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Client communication and management
- Personal Statement: I have been very fortunate and could not ask for better clients than those I am working with now. They’ve helped me grow professionally and personally.
- Associations/Organizations: Building Design & Construction Magazine, Ad Q Awards by Ad Q Studies in 8 consecutive years; National Create Awards, Best Of Category; AAF Addy Awards, numerous Gold, Silver and Bronze awards; Shimane Advertising Awards, numerous Gold, Silver and Bronze awards in Japan; OPAS International Design Awards winner; Designboom and DuPont’s International Design Competition nomination; Member, JAGDA (Japan Graphic Design Association) based on juried review of portfolio
- Accreditations: Before joining WRL, Saneshige graduated from the Tokyo Designer Gakuin College and worked as a freelance graphic designer and as an art director for Media Network, Inc. (Shimane, Japan), and Samushingu Inc. (Tokyo, Japan).
- Nickname: Papa D
- Aspirations: “Whatever I do well, I give to my Lord.” Years ago while working at a mission church in Eastern Kentucky, I took this as a ‘life verse.' It has always brought me back to what is important to me in my personal and family life and in my career. The following verse is about being a light in this world - a light that has purpose and direction. Matthew 5:16 (NIV) In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
- Core Expertise: Design, Illustration, Visual communication, Project management and Creative collaboration
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Writing for advertising, Broadcast commercial development and creative, Website design and Photo retouching.
- Personal Statement: We are brand and client caretakers. It is critical to be good listeners, invest in our client’s goals and bring value to them through high quality work, creative and critical thinking and return on their investment.
- Associations/Organizations: Member of the Governing Board of Directors of the Orrville/Dalton YMCA, Elder at Rittman Grace Brethren Church, Past member of Business Networking International - Hall of Fame Chapter
- Aspirations: Live life to the fullest
- Core Expertise: Print/Web Design, Branding, Marketing, Art Direction, Creative Collaboration
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Project Management, Detail Organization, Client Management
- Personal Statement: "Every great design begins with an even better story." – Lorinda Mamo
Jeremy Fish Video & Motion Graphics Artist
Rachel Slingluff Graphic Designer
Tori Zwick Graphic Designer & Photographer
- Aspirations: To learn something new every day and have a good time doing it, see a man on mars and be around for the discovery of extraterrestrials.
- Core Expertise: 3D modeling, texturing and animation as well as video and motion graphics
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Video Producing and Project Management
- Personal Statement: In the words of Leonardo Da Vinci, "Art is never finished, only abandoned." I think saying, "Art is never finished, you just stop working on it" sounds better but that’s just me.
- Aspirations: To be the best that I can be in all that I do. Live life to inspire, and be inspired by.
- Core Expertise: Graphic Design, Branding, Creative Collaboration
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Illustration, Digital Photography
- Personal Statement: Design is limitless with endless possibilities. It challenges you and allows you to see the world in a new light, in and outside of the workplace.
- Nickname: T-Pup, Chicken Girl
- Aspirations: Take a year-long road trip around the country in an RV and see what kinds of adventures I can find. I'd also like to open my own animal sanctuary one day.
- Core Expertise: Graphic Design, Photography
- Secondary Skills & Expertise: Illustration, attention to detail, organization, motivated work ethic
- Personal Statement: Give them your best and when your best isn’t enough, give them the best of someone better.
- Associations/Organizations: Member of National Society of Leadership & Success, Mortar Board: Laurels Chapter
Steve Mears Account Executive
Arielle Gardner Bookkeeper