WRL Advertising is currently seeking a part-time bookkeeper with experience in QuickBooks. Job will have 20-28 hours a week to start.
- Using QuickBooks to record, store, and analyze information
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
- Classify, record and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on spreadsheets and databases, using QuickBooks.
- Receive, record, and bank case, checks and vouchers.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations
- Compile statistical, financial, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and loses.
- Code documents according to company procedures.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Answer phones, communicate with customers, vendors, etc.
- Proof Reading Skills and Grammar Knowledge a plus
Strong QuickBooks knowledge